This page lists open positions in the Department of Computer Science. If you are an employer looking to recruit Computer Science students at the University of Chicago, please see our Information For Prospective Employers page instead.
The University of Chicago is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and encourages applications from under-represented minorities and women.
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Full-time Lecturer
- MPCS Clinical Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- MPCS Lecturer - Data Analysis
- MPCS Lecturer - Systems
- MPCS Lecturer - Theory
- MPCS Lecturer - Java/Python
- Techstaff Systems Administrator 2
- Project Assistant III
- Tutor for Computer Science Instructional Laboratory (CSIL) (aka MacLab)
- Lab Tutors
- Students: Sign in with your CNetID to get customizable job alerts and recommendations.
- Employers: Create an account to post new jobs and internships.