This page lists open positions in the Department of Computer Science. If you are an employer looking to recruit Computer Science students at the University of Chicago, please see our Information For Prospective Employers page instead.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination. Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-0287 or email ACOppAdministrator@uchicago.edu with their request.
- Research Associate Professor
- Full-time Lecturer
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- MPCS Clinical Assistant/Associate/Professor
- MPCS Adjunct Assistant/Associate/Professor
- MPCS Lecturer - Data
- MPCS Lecturer - Systems
- MPCS Lecturer - Theory
- MPCS Lecturer - Python
- CAPP Lecturer - Civic Technology
- Students: Sign in with your CNetID to get customizable job alerts and recommendations.
- Employers: Create an account to post new jobs and internships.